Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 25, 2009

Where The Hungry Come to Feed

Where the hungry come to feed
is caught in fevered glances
victim of submersion come
in moment's circumstances
Nothing new to fade renew
a dance done death is dealing
breaking free to certain see
the truths that I'm revealing
Not the way it has to be
remember how you play
defiance come to all but none
the looks the lost convey
Tonight I hold my empty heart
to shade in midnight's winter
only now I show my vow
return recloak recenter
This is where the hungry feed
in moments unprotected
each to one another touch
the love we both neglected
Victim of submersion come
to dance through memory's song
Moments glance to life's romance
the dance that did us wrong
Vengeful seed to soil to bleed
the tears our hearts did water
this is where the hungry feed
love's lamb to envy's slaughter

No comments: