Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something Makes Me Think of You

Steal away intention
intervention by persuasion
closing eyes can't compromise
the heat of your invasion
Took to task too quick to mask
a smile has found it's place
soon to find your thought reminds
and shines upon my face
Goddess of the moment
etched in blood on burning skin
every breath I take is yours
going out and coming in
Crushing hearts go pounding
beating hard with salty sweat
lost in resurrection
feels like dying, living yet
All of this in seconds
quick to calm the pulsing pace
blink to gain composure
with your smile upon my face.

2 comments:

Anita B. said...

I love this one! Never imagined you as such an amazing writer! Loving the book too! Keep writing AJ!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite. Ever.